RV’s, while they may be a home away from home, can lack the pleasures many are used to. So when the opportunity arises to get a gift for your favorite RVer (even if it’s yourself!), why not think of the little things? Things often overlooked, such as organizational tools and cookware as well as portable outdoor furniture is great place to start. Here are some more ideas:
- Comfortable chairs.
- Coolers that will fit enough for the family or occasion.
- “Hose Buddy”
- Multi-Tools such as the RE:SOLVE 12-Piece Outdoor Recreation Multi-Tool.
- Swiss Army Knife, a good one.
- A hands-free flashlight.
- Cast Iron cookware and cookbooks (Lodge is a well-known brand of Cast Iron cookware).
- Campfire popcorn cooker.
- Hot dog/marshmallow forks.
- Camping books such as L.L. Bean’s Hunting, Fishing and Camping.
- Board games such as Camp from L.L. Bean.
- Movies, particularly themed movies like RV starting Robin Williams.
Do you have any other suggestions for great RVing gifts?