Jayco is located in the heart of Northern Indiana. If you’re planning a trip to see our facilities or are just passing through, there are lots of fun things to do and see while you’re here (Take it from us, we’re locals)! Our quaint town of Middlebury is home to the biggest restaurant in the area and the convenient location of the Great Lakes adds a multitude of fun activities for the entire family. Check out the list below for some great places to eat and activities to do!
- Eat at Das Dutchman Essenhaus in Middlebury and get a taste of home cooked, Amish cuisine.
- Check out the outlet malls in Michigan City.
- Climb the sand dunes at the Indiana Dunes.
- Travel to Shipshewana and enjoy the local flea market and shops.
- View the artwork on display at the Midwest Museum of Art in Elkhart.
- Visit the Notre Dame campus in South Bend, chapel, and stadium (even see a football or basketball game!)
- Walk Goshen’s Main Street and get a taste of pizza, chocolate, tapas, coffee, and more.
- Get a taste of history at Bonneyville Mill in Bristol.
- Stop by the Hall of Heroes Comic and Superhero Museum in Elkhart.
For more ideas, visit www.northernindianagetaways.com! If you’ve been in Northern Indiana in the past, or are from here yourself, comment below and tell us your favorite spots!